Warranty and Refund policy
Ensure that the date of sale and seller’s signature and the seal is marked on the product and the warranty card with a permanent marker.
Repairs will be undertaken only if the product is received along with a copy of the bill and the warranty card (duly filled).
- All missing/broken accessories or parts will be charged for, as per our prices.
- All repairs/replacements will be carried out at a cost if the product is received without the warranty card duly filled.
Warranty repair is carried out in our factory and we will not be liable for any cost incurred for courier or transportation by you or the actual user.
- Please intimate us before sending a product for repair/replacement by email at lifelinesteth@gmaiI.com
- Used products not under warranty or received without the warranty card will be repaired only on chargeable basis.
- Any damage due to electricity/power malfunction like fluctuation, etc. or wrong battery usage will not be covered under warranty.
Use of an adapter other than LifeLine for B.P. monitors will void the warranty.
Not covered under warranty (paid service)
Cuff/armlet of Digital B.P.M./LCD/LED/Mercury B.P.M./Aneroid B.P.M. Stethoscope head frame if broken.
B.P.M. glass tube breakage and Mercury spillage.
- Any mishandling/breakage
- Accessories of nebulizers/burning of motor of nebulizer/suction machine
- Battery cells
- Burning of motor or air pump due to electricity fluctuation, etc.
- Plastic components, wires, electrical adapters, and plugs.
- Packing box and accessories
UNSOLD PRODUCTS WITHOUT ANY MANUFACTURING DEFECT WILL NOT BE REPLACED/TAKEN BACK
ANY DISCREPANCY IN DISPATCH MUST BE INTIMATED IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT OF MATERIAL
Goods once sold will cannot be returned or refunded. Only replacement/repair service will be provided within stipulated time.